I was looking at another blog on adoption this morning and I saw this video. It was very moving. I watched it and thought "I can't go without sharing this." So here it is.
I Would Die for That
by Kelly Coffee
February 10, 2008
I Would Die for That
Posted by Wendy at 8:32 AM
Labels: Adoption, Fertility Treatments, Wendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm glad you liked it. i found it to be very touching as well. Thanks for reading. i am always glad to find another adoption friend. i will add you to my adoption blog roll.
much love.
i saw this on an infertiles site a while back...it's really touching. btw, have you seen this site:
http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/
it's a great place to find others' blogs that help us along the way.
wow that was a hard one to watch! I hope you don't mind but I posted that on our blog too. I think it does a wonderful job expressing the feelings we have in this journey!
Liz - I stole it from another blog, so it's free game. I felt the same way, it was a good explanation of how I felt. You should look at mrs. r's blog, it is so great, I get so many great articles there. She is great!
Heather - Thanks for the other blog. It has been so healing to me to write about our infertility and adoption. I didn't realized how hard things were for me still but talking about them has been what has helped so much.
Oh Wendy. I am in tears.
That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.I am in tears.
I hope you dont mind me leaving a comment on your blog.
Katt
Post a Comment