
Look at these miracles. These babies are all miracles! About 5 years ago I joined a group on Babycenter that was part of the LDS Families Board for women struggling with infertility. We started out as the "Infertile Mertyles" Then somewhere along the line we were shortened to "The Infert's group." I had a hard time accepting and talking about my infertility at first and these girls were great. They knew what I was going through and they were so supportive.
Over the years people have come and gone from the group but one thing has remained, the feeling of support and friendship.
On Wednesday I was able to go to lunch with 4 other "Infert" girls. We all have different stories but they are really not that different. We all have wanted to have babies and for one reason or another we have not been able to. Now through one resource or another, we have all been blessed with at least one sweet miracle.
I am so thankful for the love and support all the "infert" girls have given me and the others. It has made the road a little easier to travel and it's nice to know there is someone there who knows what you are going through and you know they genuinely care about you.
January 30, 2009
Everyday Miracles
Posted by Wendy at 11:59 AM
Labels: Adoption, Fertility Treatments, Infertility, Miracles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment