I have some amazing friends, who have helped us so much in getting things ready to adopt again. My friend Liz told me of a website that we could do digital scrapbook pages for our photo pages for our adoption profile. She sat on the phone with me for over an hour walking me through how to use the program, and we finished my first page. It turned out great. I sent it to be printed and it was grainy. I talked to my friend Sarah and unfortunately the program that we had used doesn't have an option to increase the size so we had to redo it. I don't have a program to digital scrapbook so Sarah took the pages and recreated them (perfectly I might add).
The only thing we are waiting on now is Spencer's doctors appointment on Friday and we are ready to go
(We had the family pictures on the first page taken a few weeks ago by our friend Kim. If you want to see full size of the pictures she has them on her website. She is amazing!)
September 22, 2008
I get by with a little help from my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are just perfect. I know I told you before that I loved them but seriously they are so great! I'm so excited for you guys! Rick and I are currently working on picking out our pictures and we are half way done with the birth mother letter! I still need to set up his appointment with the dr. but then we just wait for the house to get finished so we can do our home visit. Thanks for all your support in this Wendy you are the bestest!
Those look so good! I've been trying to update our profile page but things have been so crazy around here. You're giving me inspiration to get it done soon:)
Emily
Your collage is BEAUTIFUL. I love it...it is perfect.
I TOTALLY LOVE IT! How perfectly beautiful..just like your family! You guys are awesome! I'm so excited for you that you get to do this again!
Post a Comment