I almost forgot that it was Thursday!
I have been working on turning Roman's blog from his second year into a book. It has given me a chance to remember all the amazing things that we have done in the past year. I look at pictures from just one year ago and I forget how little he was and how much he has learned and grown up this past year.
So today I am thankful for Roman.
I am thankful for the opportunity I have to be his mommy. I am thankful for the light he brings to my days. I know I was thankful for him last week too (with adoption) but I decided I wanted to still take the time today to talk just about him.
I am thankful for his inquisitive nature, and for the opportunity he gives me to grow by teaching him. I am thankful for the hugs he gives me just when I need them. I am thankful that he has started throwing his arms around my neck and telling me he loves me.
The biggest thing I am thankful for today, Roman learned to spell his first word. Oh I could just about burst with pride. My cute little boy's first word that he can spell is M-O-M! He knows the beginning of his name because it's similar to Mom, and he knows that his name starts with an R.
What blessings he brings to our family. I can not thank Heavenly Father enough for bringing him to our family. He is my sunshine.
August 13, 2009
Thankful Thursday
Posted by Wendy at 8:49 AM
Labels: Roman, Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment