Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
the first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
though not of my creation
my child by God's design

today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild
a family, by a miracle
blessed by this angel child

Author Unknown

November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a few weeks so I thoguht I should jump in and post again today. Today I am thankful for the internet.

I know that sounds so broad, and really...it is.

Because of the internet, and an online bullitain board, Roman's Mommy Katie found us.

Because of the internet, I can talk to my friends while still trying to keep up with a crazy, silly, amazing two year old (and he isn't destroying their houses, restaurants, etc.)

Because of the internet, when I started to panic last night that we wouldn't have anything to do this winter when it's too cold or nasty to be outside, I was able to find pages and pages of ideas of places to go and things to do indoors this winter to keep our sanity.

Because of the internet, I found the two groups of friends that I have talked about many times who have helped and supported us through the years.

Because of the internet, my two cute nieces and my sister are able to talk to their daddy/hubby who is serving overseas in the Navy.

Because of the internet, when my sister and her girls move far from us, we will be able to keep in contact with them...

Because of the internet, life will never be the same. With the touch of a few buttons you can find out the weather, local news, you can read messages from friends and family, you can talk to your friends around the corner and around the world. Any information is available at the touch of your fingers. You can watch TV shows, movies, read books, buy gifts, there are so many amazing things that the internet provides.

0 comments: