Today I wanted to thank 2 special groups of friends.
The first I found about 6 1/2 years ago after our second miscarriage. I was dealing with so many emotions and really didn't know where to turn. That's when I found the Multiple Miscarriage group on Babycenter. It helped so much to have someone to talk to who understood what we were going through at the time. I don't know them in real life but consider them some of my best friends because they have been there with us through so much. Even now they are just so understanding and just get it. They are there when I need advice, to just vent, or to just be silly with.
The second group I found about 6 months later, also on Babycenter. It was on the LDS Families board. It was a group for women, LDS Women who have struggled with infertility. Again, it was nice to find a group who understood and have been there for us. Because a few live nearby (and a few have been here to visit) we have had a chance to get to know a number of these woman. I love them all so much.
It has been a miracle to watch these woman (from both groups) go on to have families, through all different resources.
I am so thankful for the love and support that they have shown us. I am thankful for the friendships we have formed, and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to call these women my friends!
3 comments:
I'm thankful for you too, Wendy!!!
I'm thankful for you too, Wendy. Isn't it awesome how God brings us together even in adversity?
How did I miss this post? I am so grateful for your friendship Wendy. It has grown to mean more to me than I have words to express. We love you and your family so much!
Post a Comment