Today I Kissed an Angel

Today I kissed an angel
I knew it from the start
the first time my angel smiled at me
I gave away my heart

today I kissed an angel
this angel child of mine
though not of my creation
my child by God's design

today I kissed an angel
my heart is dancing wild
a family, by a miracle
blessed by this angel child

Author Unknown

June 28, 2009

Visit with Mommy Katie



Mommy Katie came for Roman's birthday.We hadn't seen her in almost a year so it was way overdue. It was SO MUCH FUN to have her here. Because we haven't seen her in so long I was a little nervous about how Roman would do. We talk about Katie all the time, look at pictures etc but really didn't know how he would do. Well, Saturday came and as soon as Roman was up he was waiting for Mommy Katie, didn't want to take a nap for fear that he would miss her, and sat out on the porch waiting for her to get here. When she finally got here he was shy for a few minutes then he warmed right up to her.

Katie was able to stay for almost a week, (she was here after we left, and Roman LOVED that. She took him to the zoo!)




In that time we did SO many things, and had so many other things planned that we didn't do because Roman was sick. He loved Katie's laptop because she would let him watch Winnie-the-Pooh on her computer.



We went to the Draper Temple so that Katie could see it, and to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House.



Oh how we love that Mommy Katie and are so thankful that she was able to come! Can't wait to see her again soon!

0 comments: