I have mentioned that LDS Family Services encourages families to find their birth mother. What I didn't mention is how hard that can be. I remember every time our caseworker would ask us what we were doing to try and find our birth mother I felt so overwhelmed. What more could I do? I decided that since it's national adoption month I would take the time to post about a few of our friends that are trying to adopt too.
Today I wanted to tell you about Robert and Emily and their adorable daughter Rachel! (isn't she a doll? She is smart and funny too)
I met Emily through an online support group. She is one of the most amazing women I know. She is so sweet.
We met in the spring and she was as cute in person as online. One of those genuinely good people that this world needs more of.
They have been on a long journey to expand their family and I just know they are going to be blessed for their efforts!
Good luck guys! I can't wait to hear that your family of 3 is now a family of 4!
November 11, 2008
Little help for my friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment